Visit the Porfolio page for additional photographs
LITSCO'S LIT-LOK is a Metal counterflashing with separate masonry flashing receiver and base flashing insert. This style is very useful when masonry wall construction and roof installation occur at different times.
For 3 way keyed/sawtooth mortar receiver, please visit our MortarTight page.
NOW APPROVED BY THE NEW YORK CITY SCHOOL CONSTRUCTION AUTHORITY (NYCSCA).
Insert locks in without additional fasteners installed after roof flashing to allow proper construction staging.
• Notched insert and receiver allows for smooth sidelap between pieces
• Button punched insert locks in to receiver for strong bond
• Longer 8'-0" lengths for both receiver and insert
• Insert can be removed for roof base flashing maintenance or repair
Receiver available in three profiles: Thru-wall, Surface Mount, or Panel Closure type
Set receiver in masonry mortar
Offset joints from receiver, insert to maximum depth as metal allows
Standard corner units are pre-fabricated welded units.
• Aluminum, .032" / .040", Finish per specification
• Copper, 16oz / 20oz Cold Rolled, Lead Coated or Freedom Gray
• Rheinzink Zinc, 0.8MM, Finish per specification
• Galvanized Steel/Galvalume, 24 GA., Finish per specification
• Stainless Steel, 26GA / 24GA, finish per specification
See the Sheet Metal page for available material colors & finishes