Visit the Portfolio page for additional jobsite photographs
LITSCO's Flashdown Fascia system is a snap-on edge metal system with spring cleat. It provides faster installation times than traditional "continuous cleat" gravel stops.
Due to its non-penetrating design, this system is compatible with all roof systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC, SBS, and liquid membranes.
Flashdown Fascia is ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435/ES-1 Certified.
Fabricated in 10ft lengths with either a Baked Enamel Dark Bronze paint or a Kynar painted sheets to expand color selections and may be eligible for a 20 year paint finish warranty.
• Easy snap-on installation with all concealed fastening
• Meets Factory Mutual I-150 classification
• Face-only fastening ties down roof system edge without stripping in flashing
• Stainless steel anchor cleat can be installed first to stage roof construction
Standard face sizes: 4-3/4", 6-3/4" or 9"
Face extenders, custom miters and profiles available.
Flashdown Fascia is an ideal solution to weatherproof the Streamline Classic CR siding panels.
Typical system requires 1 piece per length of cover.
Appropriate fasteners for substrate. Two rows of fasteners to be installed 12" o.c.
Snap on cover, install 1 splice plate per length of cover
Standard corner units pre-fabricated with a "Cut-n-Tab" miter. Caulk and rivet in field.
Welded covers available upon request.
All flashing and trim will be fabricated by LITSCO or a qualified fabricator. Flashing shall be in aluminum or galvanized steel to match the coping cover.
• Aluminum, .040" / .050", Finish per specification
• Copper, 16oz / 20oz Cold Rolled, Lead Coated or Freedom Gray
• Rheinzink Zinc, 0.8MM, Finish per specification
• Galvanized Steel/Galvalume, 24 GA. / 22GA. Finish per specification
• Stainless Steel, 26GA / 24GA, #2B or Terne-Coated finish per specification
See the Sheet Metal page for available material colors & finishes
ANSI SPRI/ES-1 Wind Calculator
NOTE: WHEN VIEWING RESULTS FOR THIS FASCIA PRODUCT, ONLY USE THE "HORIZONTAL" PRESSURE RESULT AS "VERTICAL" PRESSURE DOES NOT EXIST.