Visit the Portfolio page for additional jobsite photographs
LITSCO's Gravel Stop is an economical low slope roof edge metal flashing. It is compatible with modified bitumen or single ply roof systems.
Fabricated in 10ft lengths with either a Baked Enamel Dark Bronze paint or a Kynar painted sheets to expand color selections and may be eligible for a 20 year paint finish warranty.
• Water dam to keep water & debris from easily washing off roof edge
Face extenders, custom miters and profiles available.
The Gravel Stop is an ideal solution to weatherproof the Streamline Classic CR siding panels.
Measure to achieve proper distance from roof edge with overall face size of cover.
Appropriate fasteners for substrate. Fasteners to be installed 12" o.c.
Hook cover onto cleat, fasten onto roof substrate. Requires strip in flashing.
Standard corner units pre-fabricated with a "Cut-n-Tab" miter. Caulk and rivet in field.
Welded covers available upon request.
All flashing and trim will be fabricated by LITSCO or a qualified fabricator. Flashing shall be in aluminum or galvanized steel to match the coping cover.
• Aluminum, .032" / .040" / .050" / .063", Finish per specification
• Copper, 16oz / 20oz Cold Rolled, Lead Coated or Freedom Gray
• Rheinzink Zinc, 0.8MM / 1.0MM, Finish per specification
• Galvanized Steel/Galvalume, 24 GA. / 22GA. / 20GA. / 18GA., Finish per specification
• Stainless Steel, 26GA / 24GA / 22GA. / 20GA. / 18GA., finish per specification
See the Sheet Metal page for available material colors & finishes