Visit the Porfolio page for additional photographs
LITSCO'S Mortartight is a Metal counterflashing with optional 2 piece receiver and base flashing insert. This style is very useful when masonry wall construction and roof installation occur at different times.
Saw-tooth patterned metal with interlocking side laps cuts off moisture that can seep into masonry construction.
For smooth thru-wall receiver, please visit our Lit-Lok page
Provides 3-way mechanical bond in all directions in the mortar setting bed and weep-hole drainage. Cap flashing under coping stones, thru-wall flashing in masonry walls and elsewhere.
• Notched insert and receiver allows for smooth sidelap between pieces
• 54" lengths
• Longer 8'-0" lengths for the optional insert
• Automated manufacturing increases productivity
Set in masonry mortar. If 2 piece design, see insert below.
Offset joints from receiver, insert to maximum depth as metal allows
Standard corner units are pre-fabricated welded units.
• Copper, 16oz / 20oz Cold Rolled, Lead Coated or Freedom Gray
• Stainless Steel, 26GA , finish per specification
See the Sheet Metal page for available material colors & finishes