Visit the Portfolio page for additional jobsite photographs
LITSCO's Plytight Fascia system is a snap-on edge metal system with spring cleat. It provides faster installation times than traditional "continuous cleat" gravel stops.
It is designed to be compatible with all single ply roofing systems: EPDM, TPO, and PVC. For SBS roofing option, visit the Flashdown Fascia page.
Flashdown fascia is a Factory Mutal FM-180 tested system, if required.
Fabricated in 10ft lengths with either a Baked Enamel Dark Bronze paint or a Kynar painted sheets to expand color selections and may be eligible for a 20 year paint finish warranty.
• Easy snap-on installation with all concealed fastening
• Meets Factory Mutual I-180 classification
• Stainless steel anchor cleat can be installed first to stage roof construction
Standard face sizes: 7" or 9"
Face extenders, custom miters and profiles available.
Flashdown Fascia is an ideal solution to weatherproof the Streamline Classic CR siding panels.
Install approved sealing mastic prior to water dam spring. Typical system requires 1 piece per length of cover. Then strip in single ply roofing flashing as required.
Install 24" o.c. prior to cover
Appropriate fasteners for substrate, two rows, to be installed 12" o.c.
Snap on cover, install 1 splice plate per length of cover
Standard corner units pre-fabricated with a "Cut-n-Tab" miter. Caulk and rivet in field.
Welded covers available upon request.
All flashing and trim will be fabricated by LITSCO or a qualified fabricator. Flashing shall be in aluminum or galvanized steel to match the coping cover.
• Aluminum, .040" / .050", Finish per specification
• Copper, 16oz / 20oz Cold Rolled, Lead Coated or Freedom Gray
• Rheinzink Zinc, 0.8MM, Finish per specification
• Galvanized Steel/Galvalume, 24 GA. / 22GA. Finish per specification
• Stainless Steel, 26GA / 24GA, #2B or Terne-Coated finish per specification
See the Sheet Metal page for available material colors & finishes