LITSCO's Flush TG panel is an ideal solution for exterior, parapet walls or soffits in need of restoration. The interlocking Tongue-n-Groove installation is fast and hides the fasteners making the 11" wide profile a clean, consistent appearance.
8ft & 10ft lengths with the Baked Enamel Dark Bronze paint for immediate pickup or delivery. Custom lengths can be cut to order.
To increase color choices, Kynar painted aluminum and galvanized sheets are available too. These high quality sheets are eligible for a 20 year paint finish warranty.
All flashing and trim will be fabricated by LITSCO or a qualified fabricator. Flashing shall be .032" -.040" aluminum or 24ga steel.
Streamline Flush TG panels are intended to be installed directly onto 18GA (1/2") or 20GA (7/8") deep galvanized steel subgirts. Maximum subgirt spacing is 30".
#12 pancake Phillips head, self-drilling stainless steel fastener. Fasteners to be installed 12"o.c.
• Aluminum, .032" / .040" / .050", Finish per specification
• Copper, 16oz / 20oz Cold Rolled, Lead Coated or Freedom Gray
• Rheinzink Zinc, 0.8MM / 1.0MM, Finish per specification
• Galvanized Steel/Galvalume, 24 GA. / 22GA. Painted
• Stainless Steel, .018" (26GA) / 24GA, Finish per specification
See the Sheet Metal page for available material colors & finishes
Visit the Flush TG Portfolio page for additional photographs